Thursday, October 7, 2010

[this is my adventure]

This is my adventure
Which I haven't found yet
The feeling of a feeling
That I have still yet to get

Glow on the horizon
Before I see the sun
A subtle hint of springtime
Before the winters gone

This is the quiet moment
Before I catch my breath
The hope for something better
That I don't quite forget

This is my adventure
Which I haven't found yet

I remember the first time I read that. It made me wonder. Now, almost 2 years later it still does.
I am starting out on a new adventure. I'm beginning a new season.
It's coming in one week.
I'm moving. To "the city," starting a new job, looking for a new church, and living in a different way. I'm moving on to the something else God has for me.
But I can't lie. I'm scared. Yet excited at the same time. Change is beautiful, but hard. I will miss my family, I will miss my costumers at work. I'll miss seeing stars at night. But this adventure, the one that is coming, the one I haven't lived yet, is what I long for. It's beautiful.
God has opened doors, He has made plans, He has set it all into motion. I'm never going to stop being amazed at all He does.

No comments:

Post a Comment