Sunday, October 10, 2010

ana|senior

Over the last year of living back in the States, I’ve been given many gifts. One of the greatest has been getting to know Ana.

Ana works at the same coffee shop as I do, she’s funny, smart, full of life.

Friday, I was able to take Ana’s senior pictures. I’m truly amazed at the striking beauty that radiates from her. We had so much fun doing this last minuet shoot before I move and I’m oh so happy we were able to!



We took off after I closed up shop and headed off to find some old buildings and open fields. We did a pretty good job, especially since we've both lived here our whole lives. We should do a good job.


There is no doubt that she is one of the main things I will miss about my life the last year.

I look forward to seeing you at Christmas pretty girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment