Saturday, July 3, 2010

Volgograd!

Here I sit, in my SISTER'S house! This is AMAZING!

I've already met the most amazing people, one of them being Katey, my sister's partner. We've seen the great sights, had lemonade with ice in it, talked about everything sisters get to talk about only when they are together, had coffee at one amazing coffee shop (and a fried banana!! yeah baby.)

Being with my sister is fantastic. Really I love it.

Tomorrow we are heading to church and then to camp. We wont have internet at all while we are camp, but updates will be written and they will be posted when we get back to town. Thank you so much for all your prayers, the big part of this trip starts tomorrow and we are so grateful everything you have. (I get to help sing in front of people... oh dear) Being here and seeing the excitement of the team is making us even more excited. I love it!

Much love to everyone who is somewhere else!

Alana

P.S.- Pictures will come--and there will be LOTS of them!

2 comments:

  1. We're praying for you and the team as you begin teaching. Tell Rachel hello for all of us.

    How would Sunday evening worship on August 1 be for the Russia team's testimonies?

    Thanks,
    Stan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stan!

    I guess that August 1st will be ok for everyone but me. I'll still be at camp for Taiwanese students, although I will be back August 15. I would love to be there to share, but if that doesn't work, it's ok.

    Alana

    ReplyDelete