Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Today I Write

A far away place visited.


Over the last couple of days I’ve felt numb. Sort of dazed from like I was just hit in the head with a baseball. Today is my third 11-work day in a row. Tomorrow will be a welcomed 9-hour day for sure. I’ve been sitting in my lovely little coffee shop flipping through books and watching the carpet get cleaned. I’ve taken orders and vacuumed the floor, all while not really thinking.

There is so much to process from the last couple of months. I think that’s why I haven’t been really taking anything in or really responding.

But today I write.

Because my life is beautiful. Because Jesus has made it beautiful.

There are stories of amazing people, pictures to show. There are lessons learned and far away places visited.

So today I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment