Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Week

I sit here tonight Asian style, praying. It's pretty terrific really.

I'm praying through life. I'm praying through upcoming trips, I'm praying through where God is leading me. I'm asking for grace for new deep wounds, and for healing to come again.

And then I I'm just praying. Just sitting with God.

This week is the week we celebrate the wonder of what our Maker has done for us. I could write a book about it if I had the time.

This week, 2000 years ago, Jesus, the pure and perfect one died. But He did not stay dead. He CAME BACK TO LIFE! And He lives today!

This is the reason I sit with God. Because the wonder of the beauty of what Jesus has done for me has come back tonight.

I read 1 Corthians this morning. This stood out "All God's promises are 'yes' in Christ..."


The reason this verse can be is because Jesus loved me enough to make me holy. He died for me.

That is the most beautiful thing. My Savior loving me so much He died for me. Him taking my punishment so justice could be satisfied and I could be free.

Beautiful.

Thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment