Monday, January 10, 2011

Nantou

There is so much running through my mind right now. God is so good and I stand amazed at what He is doing in Taiwan.

I'll be writing more as far as stories go soon. But before I fall asleep, here are a few pictures from today. It was one fantastic day. I love seeing into the heart God has given others. Just saying :)

Hands down my favorite pic of the day. This kid was so cute. I so wish I could have had more time to actually get to know him. 40 minutes just was not enough.


Can anyone say eyes??




2 comments:

  1. I love the pic of the little dude winking at you. It's legitly great!!! :) Enjoy Natou and then... KINMEN! *jealous*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just wanted to let you know that God keeps bringing you to my mind for prayer! Please let me know if you have specific prayer requests. Blessings over your trip and I am enjoying your photos at Roots...

    ReplyDelete