Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Living the CI Life




Have you ever, I mean ever--bit off more than you could chew??

Well, as I sit on this freezing cold floor, since it is the only place anywhere close to an outlet... I'm thinking I have.

I'm loving the next part of my time in Taiwan, CI's.

But I'm still trying to process the whirlwind of a trip I had before this part. I've now been in 5 cities all over Taiwan. Every day has been packed with life. I'm now sitting here wondering, when will I even post here??

This part of my trip is adding jobs to my list, I'm staff, a accountability group leader, the photographer, the writer, the blogger, the picture poster, the assistant food girl. There might be more, but no one has told me yet. So I'm saying all this to simply ask: Please forgive me for not posting sooner/not posting as much as I would like to here. (Oh and if you would like you can always see what I'm posting, that others write, on thecijournal.com)

Life is good. Full, but good. God is working and I'm so excited to be part.

Thank you all for your prayers. I need them. As always ;)

Alana

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you! I got my Beach Reach application today.. some good memories there! And I just thought you should know that right next to this box I'm typing in, there are 4,000 page views- exactly... haha

    You, Lord, give perfect peace to those who keep their purpose firm and put their trust in you. Isaiah 26:3

    ReplyDelete