Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Of What is Coming

See I said not to expect too many updates. Oh I'm trying to get better, but I haven't gotten very far :)

Over the last week and a half my life has gone insane. Well, more like it went insane and then almost straightened it's self out. But as exciting as that was, (and yes, I'm going to be writing about it, I'm just not done yet.) what is coming is so much more EXCITING!

Nepal is 17 days away! I know so many of you are praying for me, but if you would like to do more for this trip, I have an option for you. Over my time in Taiwan, my team and I collected quotes that represent memories that are hard for us to tell about in person, yet are so amazing and wonderful. Since I've been home I've compiled some of those quotes for you all to enjoy.

If any of you would like to support this trip financially you can click on this link. It will lead you to a place where you can order a copy (or more) of this book.
Check out my books

-alana

No comments:

Post a Comment