Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Of the New, Normal and Unexpected

Soooo... I've made the plunge. I'm going to become a blogger (eeeekkkk) This means much patience from any friends of mine who might be reading this. You know me, long winded, random and slightly ADD.

Well, for those of you who already know: don't read this.

But for those of you who don't: After living in Taiwan for a year, then returning to the States, I am once again taking off to into the unknown. Well, not exactly, but I am going to Nepal. (this is normally where I would eekkk again, but I shall refrain since this is happy) It came about suddenly and not a moment too soon! Life is crazy busy getting ready and still trying to keep my reputation of being up to no good intact while I'm here. It has indeed been tough, but I'm doing it!

I will add more about the trip as details come, but for now I'm done.

-me

1 comment:

  1. I like. this blog is a small consolation for those times you're traveling and I'm still here in p-town. :)

    ReplyDelete