Saturday, April 28, 2012

Then There Came Life...

I'll admit, I'm even wondering where I've been.

Here I am a lover of life and writing and I'm no where near this blog.

But as one of my friends said last night, "Sometimes life is just, you know, life."

Let's see...last July...oh garsh that was a long time ago. A LOT of life has happened. I've come up with several of my "theories" I've taken a few pictures (yes, only a few, it is a bummer.) I've written a story. Yes, a story. I've worked a ton, yes a ton. I've read about 4 books. Sigh, only 4. I've fallen in love. I had a birthday. I got a raise. I drank several gallons of coffee. I missed my family. I've exited Texas TWICE. Not yet the USA. Worked. Worked. Worked. Learned how to run a business, learned how to lead. Laughed, hurt, overcome, waited.

Since last July I've been grown. I've been through pain and experienced healing, I've done more living than I thought possible. This has grown me. It's changed me. I'm not sure why I haven't written about it. Maybe because I didn't think anyone would want to read it. Maybe because it was too crazy. Maybe because I didn't know what to think of life half of the time. I'm not quite sure what it was, but I'm hoping I'm back.

Mainly because when I write, my heart comes out. My passion is ignited. My dreams are bigger, my heart for my work is truly alive within me.

Writing is one of the ways I get to love people. Loving people is my favorite thing to do.

So this isn't much. But it's a post. I've enjoyed writing it. I hope you've enjoyed reading it :)

Alana
photo by Michaella Elliott 

We're doing life. Having fun. (Well he's overseas right now... more like we're having fun and missing each other.) 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a CUTE pic.....I'm happy you've found love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you're so sweet! Thank you! We had an amazing photographer!

    ReplyDelete