Monday, January 25, 2010

It's Eight Months till My Birthday...





























...Not that that matters very much just a fact.

I've been horrible at keeping this blog updated. But this trip has indeed been amazing, the God kind of amazing.

*Hopefully* over the next several weeks I will be able to update by putting up some of my journal entries. I'm really a horrible blogger.

But for now I will leave you with a few precious pictures of my time in Nepal. And soon very soon I will *hopefully* add more of Singapore and Philippines.

Which I will be leaving in 3 hours to fly to the Philippines, so maybe I should just upload the pictures and call it a night. [I also must finish packing--Imagine that Mom ;)]

And since I messed up the format and am tired I shall just leave this post like this. I'll change it later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment